AdvoKit is here to help people get the advocacy resources they need to support people with disability during the pandemic and beyond.
Subscribe to receive AdvoKit Newsletters to your inbox.
The final AdvoKit Newsletter of the year includes lots of info about vaccines and vaccinations and what we know about when and how they will work in Australia, plus information from:
- Victoria about easing restrictions [Read more]
- the NSW Government about new restrictions [Read more]
- The Australian Government Department of Health
- NDIS National Disability Insurance Scheme Contact Centre
- COVID-19 Disability Information Helpline [See also IDEAS website]:
What a year this has been for everyone! It has been tough in so many ways and for so many people. But it has also shown great examples of resilience, community spirit and solidarity both here and around the world.
We wish you all a safe and happy holiday seasons and hope you enjoy a well-deserved break!
[Please note that DANA will be shutdown from Wednesday 23 December until Wednesday 6 January.]