This edition of DANA’s eNews is packed full of the latest news about advocacy, the NDIS, the Disability Royal Commission, COVID-19 tests and vaccinations, and plus current events, inquiries, consultations, and new resources.
It includes updates on:
- Q+A examines the financial struggles of people on the Disability Support Pension (DSP)
- WWDA Statement on Four Corners Guardianship Expose
- Victoria releases its State Disability Inclusion plan for 2022-2026
- NDIS participants can use plan funds to claim for rapid antigen tests
- ATAGI Recommends a Winter Booster Dose for At-Risk Groups
- Changes to the Way Grants are Advertised
- The Australian Government has released a tender seeking future NDIS partners in the community
- ACT Disability Strategy
A longer list of disability advocacy jobs can be found on the DANA website:
There are a number of positions currently advertised in the Australian disability advocacy sector, with a diverse range of organisations currently seeking candidates.
DANA invites organisations to submit jobs they would like promoted in the DANA newsletter and on the DANA website. Details can be sent to email@example.com
If you are not already on our mailing list you can sign up for the newsletter here.